|Nominal power handling
|Sensitivity (1 W/1 m)
||60 Hz – 25 kHz
||10 x 15 cm/4 x 6″
- stamped steel basket, compact basket construction in Euro-DIN format (2-way models)
- strontium-ferrite mid/woofer magnet
- lightweight low-resonance injection moulded Polypropylen cone, offering high stiffness and good internal damping
- Polyurethan foam surround
- shallow 13 mm Mylar dome Neodymium tweeter, offering sparkling highs and a sophisticated high-frequency reproduction
Extending the AXTON line-up with a range of five coaxials models and a triaxial, this aggressively priced speaker series lends itself to replace older or defective speakers in many cars at low cost. Although very easy on the budget, these models still follow the AXTON tradition and convince in terms of workmanship as well as sound quality.
All 2-way coaxials deploy stable Euro-DIN baskets and fit – not least because of the compact strontium-ferrite magnet motors – into the original factory speaker openings of most vehicles. The mid/woofers feature lightweight low-resonance injection molded polypropylene cones, offering high stiffness and good internal damping, for accurate reproduction throughout the entire frequency range. Additionally, foam surrounds provide improved transient response by low mass and low inertia.
AXTON‘s coaxials also benefit from the shallow 13 mm Mylar dome tweeter assembly, which guarantees sparkling highs and a sophisticated high-frequency reproduction.